With the WSO2 Identity Server 5.0, you can manage users with SPML compliant providers.
Install and configure a SPML compliant provider. Sun Identity Manager, Oracle waveset , ActiveRoles Server SPML provider, are some examples for SPML compliant providers.
Step2Download and Intall WSO2 Identity Server 5.0. This release will be available within couple of week.
Open web browser and go to https://localhost:9443/carbon/admin
Login with following credentials
Username : admin
Password : admin
Click "Add" button under Main/Identity/Identity providers.
You will be redirect to following page.
Type "spml Identity provider" as Identity Provider name
Go to "Outbound Provisioning Connectors"/ "SPML Provisioning Connector"
- Enable Connector
- Enter username for your SPML compliant provider
- Enter password for SPML compliant provider
- Enter SPML endpoint url as SPML Endpoint
- Enter spml support object of server as objectClass
- Add Attribute claim mapping according to SPML provider
- Click update to save changes
Click Service Provider List link and then click Resident Service Provide link.
Then select "Outbound Provisioning Configuration" and add created Idp and select spml as following screenshot.
- Go to configuration tab / "Users and Roles" / Roles / "Add new Role"
- Add new role named "spml"
- Go to configuration tab / "Users and Roles" / Users/ Add User
- Click on Add new User button and fill data and click next to assign role spml
Once you click finish button, user will provision in SPML provider server. You are done. Once you delete the user from IS, user will delete from server too.